Hard rock café
Combining the eclectic vibe of Piccadilly Circus with the rock and roll lifestyle of the Hard Rock brand, Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus, as Hard Rock’s flagship property, pays tribute to the building’s prestigious heritage and unbeatable West End location. Located directly across the road from BODY WORLDS, prepare to be wowed by the walls adorned with authentic, one-of-a-kind memorabilia from decades of music history, featuring items from British music legends and international stars alike.
Expect excellence in everything we serve at Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus. The favorites on this special 2-Course menu include the Original Legendary Burger, the Moving Mountains plant based Burger and the delicious Twisted Mac, Chicken and Cheese. Take a bite of rock and roll inspired tastes and satisfy your sweet tooth with our Lil’ Brownie to finish your meal.
- Skip the queue – enjoy your meal at Hard Rock before or after your Body Worlds experience.
- Kids tickets available at a cheaper price but kids be prepared for the full adult menu at Hard Rock Cafe. Kids under 10 set meal packages available to purchase separately at Hard Rock Cafe.
- Valid everyday apart from Bank Holidays, check opening hours.
- Experience the electric atmosphere and unique music memorabilia.
- Menu suitable for 11 years and older.
Admission ticket to BODY WORLDS including a 2-course meal and drink at the legendary Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus. Eat, Rock and save up to £10 per person.